- Titrant Information is stored in an IC chip in the burette unit (Smart burette)
- New burette unit
- Up to 4 simultaneous measurements (Simultaneous titrations)
- Can be connected to AT-710B potentiometric titrators, MKC-710B Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture titrators or MKH-710/2nd Hybrid Karl Fischer moisture titrators
- The main control unit and a titrator are separately located by wireless (Bluetooth(R))
- Large color TFT-LCD with a touch panel (8.4-inch)
- Two different user levels and permissions
- Measurement results are converted to PDF and can be stored in a USB flash drive
- When using ADP-611 , a patented scan mode automatically determines the optimal evaporation temperature. (Japanese Patent No. 4247093)
- End point detection by compensating liquid resistance is adopted. (Japanese Patent No. 1896338)
- Can resume titration automatically after interruption
- Automatic solvent change unit is included.
Can resume titration automatically after interruption.
*The photo includes ‘Additional Burette KF(10mL)'(option). A single burette is equipped as standard.