Reduction of power consumption by 30% compared with the conventional product. Large color TFT-LCD with a touch panel (8.4-inch) enables easy key entry. Up to 4 titrators , AT-710B potentiometric titrators, MKV-710B Volumetric or MKH-710/2nd Hybrid or additional MKC-710B Coulometric Karl Fischer moisture titrators can be connected and simultaneous measurement is possible.
- Up to 4 simultaneous measurements (Simultaneous titrations)
- Can be connected to AT-710B potentiometric titrators, MKV-710B Volumetric Karl Fischer moisture titrators or MKH-710/2nd Hybrid Karl Fischer moisture titrators
- The main control unit and a titrator are separately located by wireless (Bluetooth(R))
- Large color TFT-LCD with a touch panel (8.4-inch)
- Two different user levels and permissions
- With a unique mechanism , the ceramic diaphragm of the optional titration cell unit can be replaced
- Measurement results are converted to PDF and can be stored in a USB flash drive
- By reviewing the conventional electrolytic control method , reduction of power consumption by 30%
- When using ADP-611 , a patented scan mode automatically determines the optimal evaporation temperature. (Japanese Patent No. 4247093)
- Manual solvent change unit is included.