A small volume (approximately 1 to 2 mL) of liquid sample is introduced into an oscillating sample tube and the change in oscillating frequency caused by the change in the mass of the tube is used in conjunction with calibration data to determine the density, relative density, or API Gravity of the sample. Both manual and automated injection techniques are described. The DA-650/-645/-640 can be equipped with or without viscosity correction.
- Hassle-free and safe measurement
- Easy check of measurement cell
- No air bubbles, no contamination
- Calibration at one temperature
- Easy data transfer
- Connection to barometer (Option / NON-CE).