- Titrant information is stored in an IC chip in the burette unit (Smart burette)
- Information stored in the electrode cable (Smart electrode)
- New burette unit
- Up to 4 simultaneous measurements (Simultaneous titration)
- Can be connected to MKV-710B Volumetric, MKC-710B Coulometric or MKH-710/2nd Hybrid Karl Fischer moisture Titrator
- The main control unit and the titrator are wirelessly connected when separated (Bluetooth(R))
- Large color TFT-LCD with a touch panel(8.4-inch)
- Two different user levels and permisions
- Two different potentials , such as pH/ transmittance , pH/ conductivity or pH/ temperature can be logged simultaneously.
- Monitoring temperature during titration ensures safe measurements
- Measurement results are converted to PDF and can be stored in a USB flash drive.