AT-610 is the highest-end model among the KEM Automatic Potentiometric Titrators, featuring an over-sized touch screen LCD to allow for better operations. In combination with the KEM Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator 610 series, the end-user can simultaneously carry out not only a regular titration by AT-610 but moisture titration by the Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator 610 series.
The combination with the optional CHA-600 Sample changer allows for even better operations and laborsaving.
- Adoption of a touch-screen oversized color LCD (8-inch wide)
- Complete bilingual (English/Japanese) operations
- Can perform two kinds of titration simultaneously in parallel
- Simultaneous recordings of two different detection potentials such as pH-Transmittance, pH-Conductivity, pH-Temperature or the like
- Can be combined with a Karl Fischer Moisture Titrator — either Coulometric or Volumetric
- Can store measured data or measurement conditions on a CF card
- Can place the control unit and the titration unit in the separate site
- More enhanced GLP/GMP features
- Use of Platinum Thermal Resistor (Pt 100) for temperature measurement