Tanaka’s 6th generation model AD-6 is an eco-friendly automated distillation tester with a built–in Peltier system which can cool and heat the condenser as well as the receiver compartment.
AD-6 has 11 preset programs and allows the operator to add other 15 programs. Just by selecting the program and setting the sample then pressing the start button, AD-6 carries out the distillation test process automatically and prints out the results by the built-in printer.
- 10.4 inch colour screen is 4 times larger than the previous model
- Intuitive operation by Touch Panel
- Advanced data management software; TDAS (Tanaka Data Acquisition System)
- up to 200 test modes can be recorded
- up to 5,000 test results can be stored
- RS-232C, USB port, Ethernet communication ports
- Fire containment system: the heater shuts down when ultraviolet sensor detects a fire and CO gas flows into the heater room (if connected to CO)
- Flask Catcher reduces the risk of breaking vapour tube of flask
- Overheat protection: heater shuts down automatically at the upper end of the temperature scale