I would like to thank you personally for the time you have taken to visit this website. Our website will show you that Zematra is the real specialist in the field of analytical instrumentation and supplies for measuring and checking products from the (petro)chemical industry, food industry and paint industry. Our instruments will measure the physical properties of various products, will evaluate the performance of fuels and lubricants, will give you a precise analysis of the composition of a fuel and we have a line for the analysis of trace elements.
Another field of our expertise is condition monitoring. Since several decades, the industrial world has benefitted from our own Zematra range of portable test equipment for monitoring efficient plant operation on board sea going vessels, off-shore platforms, power stations, wind mill parks etc. Together with our service and marketing department, responsible for the line of full scale laboratory equipment used in the (petro)chemical industry, Zematra develops most of her portable equipment in-house. This synergy within our company results in high quality products which give highly accurate results.
We continue the process of improving ourselves by expanding our service capabilities and product line. Our workers and myself thank you for your business and the possibility to work with you in the future.
Visit our other websites:
- Zematra participates at Achema 2018
- TANAKA’s Cloud Point is now part of the Diesel Specs
- UNITI Mineralöl Technologie-Forum April 17-18 2018, Stuttgart
- Aviation Fuels Committee Meeting 20 -21 March 2018 in London
- Laborama Expo 2018 on 15 & 16 March in Brussels
- NABLEND unit from NORMALAB
- Peftec 2017, Conference, Exhibition & Seminars
- Energy Institute Petroanalysis 2017 Fuels Test Method Conference
- Fischer Labodest VLE 602″, ST10 Verificateur de stabilité et compatibilité des carburants, bulletin d’information
- Fischer Labodest VLE 602″, ST10 Vor Ort Kraftstoff-Stabilität- & Kompatibilitäts Tester nach ASTM D4740, Newsletter