- Founded in 1983 by Chris Zegers.
- In the beginning the focus of the company was on the production of portable test equipment for use in the Marine and land industry.
- Soon it was decided to add (analytical)laboratory equipment for use in (Petro)chemical laboratories.
- In 1984 we added a full product line of (petro)chemical test equipment.
- In 1991, Europe beyond the Benelux was conquered for the stationary laboratory equipment.
- in 1992 Zematra moved to a larger premises, personnel grew to a total of 7.
- In 1996 Bart Zegers took over the company from his father.
- During all these years new product lines were added in order to expand our portfolio.
- In 2002 Zematra got a sister company, Imotron Instruments B.V.
- In 2007 the planning started for a new building.
- In 2008 Zematra started a partnership in the UK with the company Labplant, the partnership was named Labplant-Zematra.
- In March 2009 we moved to our new building, total head count grew to 20.
- At the moment Zematra is a major player in Europe for the supply of (petro)chemical ..laboratory equipment and a world player for our own line of laboratory test .equipment and condition monitoring instrumentation.
Visit our other websites:
- Laborama Expo 2018 on 15 & 16 March in Brussels
- UNITI Mineralöl Technologie-Forum April 17-18 2018, Stuttgart
- NABLEND unit from NORMALAB
- Peftec 2017, Conference, Exhibition & Seminars
- Energy Institute Petroanalysis 2017 Fuels Test Method Conference
- Fischer Labodest VLE 602″, ST10 Verificateur de stabilité et compatibilité des carburants, bulletin d’information
- Fischer Labodest VLE 602″, ST10 Vor Ort Kraftstoff-Stabilität- & Kompatibilitäts Tester nach ASTM D4740, Newsletter
- FISCHER® LABODEST® VLE 602 “, ST10 On-site Fuel Stability & Compatibility Tester ASTM D4740, Nieuwsbrief sept. okt. 2017
- Cannon Mini AV-HT, Welch CRVpro vakuumpumpe, Oxidation Catalyst Coils, Rundschreiben Mai-Juni 2017
- Cannon Mini AV-HT, Welch CRVpro les pompes à vide, Oxidation Catalyst Coils, Bulletin d’information