- Founded in 1983 by Chris Zegers.
- In the beginning the focus of the company was on the production of portable test equipment for use in the Marine and land industry.
- Soon it was decided to add (analytical)laboratory equipment for use in (Petro)chemical laboratories.
- In 1984 we added a full product line of (petro)chemical test equipment.
- In 1991, Europe beyond the Benelux was conquered for the stationary laboratory equipment.
- in 1992 Zematra moved to a larger premises, personnel grew to a total of 7.
- In 1996 Bart Zegers took over the company from his father.
- During all these years new product lines were added in order to expand our portfolio.
- In 2002 Zematra got a sister company, Imotron Instruments B.V.
- In 2007 the planning started for a new building.
- In 2008 Zematra started a partnership in the UK with the company Labplant, the partnership was named Labplant-Zematra.
- In March 2009 we moved to our new building, total head count grew to 20.
- At the moment Zematra is a major player in Europe for the supply of (petro)chemical ..laboratory equipment and a world player for our own line of laboratory test .equipment and condition monitoring instrumentation.
Visit our other websites:
- Zematra at the PEFTEC 2019, 22 & 23 May – Rotterdam
- Zematra at the Laborama Expo 2019, 14 & 15 March 2019
- ERACHECK ECO – eco oil-in-water testing with sub-ppm precision acc. the all-new ASTM D8193.
- Meet our new DA-130N Portable Density Gravity Meter for lab or on-site application – Zematra BV
- Oil Doc Conference and Exhibition 29, 30 and 31 January 2019, Bavaria-Germany.
- Meet Zematra at WOTS 2018
- Zematra participates at Achema 2018
- TANAKA’s Cloud Point is now part of the Diesel Specs
- Aviation Fuels Committee Meeting 20 -21 March 2018 in London
- Laborama Expo 2018 on 15 & 16 March in Brussels