Zematra will participate at EI Petroanalysis Conference Meeting on 17 November 2017. During this conference, key issues will be discussed, relating to test methods, product sampling, quality laboratory test practice, statistical test method treatment and measurement properties. Moreover the update on specifications for road (gasoline & diesel), aviation and marine transport fuels will be discussed.
The latest developments will be presented by industry analytical test method experts from independent test house laboratories. The conference will be supported by the presence of representatives from AIR BP, Chevron, Exxonmobil, Petroineos Refining, Shell and Total.
As a visitor you will be able to discover the latest developments and applications of test methods for fuel testing.
As manufacturer and supplier of different Laboratory Instruments, Zematra will be pleased to show you here latest analytical equipment and technology for testing and certifying fuels.
Click here for more information and for your registration.
We hope to welcome you!
Visit our other websites:
- NABLEND unit from NORMALAB
- Fischer Labodest VLE 602″, ST10 Verificateur de stabilité et compatibilité des carburants, bulletin d’information
- FISCHER® LABODEST® VLE 602 “, ST10 On-site Fuel Stability & Compatibility Tester ASTM D4740, Nieuwsbrief sept. okt. 2017
- Energy Institute Petroanalysis 2017 Fuels Test Method Conference
- Peftec 2017, Conference, Exhibition & Seminars
- Cannon Mini AV-HT, Welch CRVpro vakuumpumpe, Oxidation Catalyst Coils, Rundschreiben Mai-Juni 2017
- Cannon Mini AV-HT, Welch CRVpro les pompes à vide, Oxidation Catalyst Coils, Bulletin d’information
- Cannon MiniAV-HT, Welch CRVpro vacuümpomp, Oxidation Catalyst Coils, Nieuwsbrief
- CORIO – The new generation of laboratory circulators
- Nieuwsbrief Lovibond PFX-i, DR10, Julabo Corio, Heater Tubes JFTOT